2013年2月20日星期三

LV Monogramme Vernis Français Pomme D’Amour

When it's a late night and your partner is sleeping or if private listening area demands headphone accompaniment, there are a few ways to travel. Our bedhead brothers seem to love the ubiquitous earbud; DJ types and teen-aged people prefer bulky-styled headphones; But is that all there is? We, the music-loving, critical listening set humans generally seek with certain brands to help us beats by dr dre studio pro audio paradise: Stax, Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser, Grado, Etymotic, beats by dre uk and Shure are some of the brands that try to comfort the audiophile animal. I presently own headphones from Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, Sony, Etymotic and JLab.
Nothing will make me laugh more than watching a college standing on a crowded metro platform, with his earbuds in his ears, dancing and jumping in the air to his favorite music. Ear-smashing New beatsre1 City subways are known around the globe to cause the loss of hearing - and that's before you even steep foot into the subway High decibel monster beats by dre uk http://www.monsterbeatsdresale.co.uk/ eardrum killers and even though I don't carry my iPod into the hellish hole that is the subway, I can appreciate the need for diversion. In my opinion are earplugs, or in-ear headphones, more comfortable. 
But I've always asked myself what would it be like to step up to the big boys? Because I often spend the weekends in Princeton -- an hour long train trip from Manhattan - the need for superior quality noise cancelling headphones is crucial for the peace of my mind. Anyway, one day, when I was walking eats by dr dre studio Grand Central Staition journey, I saw a man wearing a pair monster beats by dre uk compact Bose phones.I looked at him. He looked backed. We traded information on our headsets, then traded/tried them on for size. I kept the Bose on for long. I felt as in heaven. The quality was so well managed, that for a moment I forgot everything and monster online shop becoming one with the music?
www.facebook.com http://blog.yahoo.com/_HNA2EZTATGZDYNWT4L5FOYQ6UI/articles/966779/index
http://wobuxihan0518.blogspot.jp/2013/02/lv-monogramme-toile-saeah-etoile-brun.html

没有评论:

发表评论